- Bug Reporting Users are obligated to report all types of bugs within the game to the GM. GMs must record all bugs in detail, and reporters of the critical bugs or useful information may be subject to Company¡¯s reward program in accordance with the Company¡¯s policy. Company is free to determine whether or not to reward for a bug report and the bug reports that seem after a reward will not be subject to consideration for a reward. Users are reminded to report bugs within the game to the GM and non-compliance of this provision may result in restricted access to the game.
Abusing a bug
- (20-1) Using or sharing with other players a bug or technical glitch is strictly prohibited. Abusing a bug may result in crucial damage to the contents of the game or to other users. If you find a bug or technical glitch, please report to Company through the Q&A in the customer support of the website.
- (20-2) All advantage gained through exploits by tampering with the game settings, or by avoiding any aspect of the game settings in conspiracy with other players to gain unfair advantage is strictly prohibited. If you witness someone using a bug to gain an unfair advantage, please report to us through the Q&A in the customer support of the website.
- (20-3) Abusing a bug or technical glitch is unfair to players abiding by normal game rules. Appropriate action including membership suspension will be taken without prior notice against any player caught abusing or sharing bugs to gain unfair advantages such as:
- * Knowingly sharing bugs with other users without informing the GM;
- * Abusing bugs within the game to gain advantage;
- * Using erroneous item/skill to gain unfair experience points or items;
- * Reproducing item/game money by use of bugs in the game or illegal program.
Name Policy for Character/Guild
- In principle, users may name characters/guilds at their will. However, Company or GMs have the right to restrict use of certain names in the game; or change/delete certain character/guild names without notice in accordance with the Policy in one of the following cases:
- (4-1) Names in this context mean nicknames, pet names, club nicknames as well as character/guild names in the RAN Online game site and client sites.
- * Character/Guild names which impersonate of or attempt to impersonate a Game¡¯s official GM (or employee of Company);
- * Unpleasant names such as lascivious, lustful or vulgar character names;
- * A character name that suggests or induces cash transaction of item (gold), character (account), exchanges between servers or exchanges of items between different games;
- * A character name that discriminates race, religion, company or sex (lustful);
- * A name that falsely assumes or derogates reputation of Company or its development team;
- * A character name that is reasonably and socially unacceptable;
- * A character name that includes promotional word for other sites or advertisement;
- * A character name that is anti-social or violates related laws;
- * A character name intentionally and satirically misspelled suggesting abusive language.
- (4-2) A character name not falling within the above categories, but in need of modification may be subject to change with prior consent of the user.
- (4-3) Users are requested to report to GMs a character name that violates the above provisions. Upon receipt of such report, GM shall have the right to change the name at his discretion based on his rational and objective judgment.
- (4-4) Unless in violation of the Policy, character/guild names shall not be changed or initialized once they are made.
Level: 300 - Kill: 1532 - Death: 107
P H X
Level: 300 - Kill: 1355 - Death: 706
P H X
Level: 300 - Kill: 1276 - Death: 498
P H X
Level: 300 - Kill: 1270 - Death: 429
Level: 300 - Kill: 1267 - Death: 771
P H X
Level: 300 - Kill: 1100 - Death: 553
Level: 300 - Kill: 1012 - Death: 283
Level: 300 - Kill: 866 - Death: 713
Level: 300 - Kill: 842 - Death: 438
Level: 300 - Kill: 807 - Death: 359